Raging Scarf Raging Scarf

waaa

I'd never seen this before until just now, hehe

I'm glad you used my song, and it fit the animation well, I feel bad for the little bugger though

Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

I love it

I love your work, and the fact that you've used me in two of your submissions is extremely flattering and ridiculously rewarding. This particular flash was inspiringly disturbing, and the fact that you choose my strangest songs makes me want to return to that style. Anyway...
great work man, I loved it!

Robot Gets Angry Robot Gets Angry

Dude!

I'd never seen this before, until just now, and WOW! This was fucking crazy and random and all that, but I love this kind of randomness, as you can tell by my rather warped song, hehe. It's so cool, and it's even cooler that you used my audio, I'm very flattered! AWESOME job man, and thanks so much for using my music! I LOVE it!

Confined 2 Confined 2

Haha, awesome, my music is getting exposuuure

But my song is only in the bonus part, same with confined one.

However, the flash itself is pretty awesome, and the painting thing was a really cool feature! The scanner game is a bit too easy and not too rewarding, except for the fact that you can listen to my music longer if you keep doing well :)

Overall good job man, and thanks so much for using my music!

Goat-King responds:

Thanks Admiral! I knew i had to use your music somewhere, and It wasn't short enough for the main movie, so I put it in bonus features!

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

Wow

One huge drug reference, and disillusionment and the non-willingness to breathe in reality... deep stuff. Excellent flash!

(2004) Glass of water (2004) Glass of water

Very fuckin' funny

I'd like to know, Knox. Do you write scripts for these claymation escapades? I mean, it must be really hard to improvise "stupidity" that well, because those blue people are beyond dumb. Anyways, bravo, made me laugh, and I would say thats a hard thing to do.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Amazing

I can't believe you recreated the whole burly brawl... That was amazing man. Extremely well done, and VERY entertaining, good job sir. File size was perfect for how long and how much content is packed into it, and it's so great how you made Luigi into Smith, as if Luigi and Mario would ever be mortal enemies like that. Again, good job, and I hope you make more flash movies, I'll be watching them.

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

Hella funny

I think I've been in that server before man, or maybe events like that happen ALL THE TIME in CS. Fuck those dumbass admins, being an admin myself (on a DoD server) it pains me to see people abuse the power. Anyways, excellent flash, really funny, great work, make more.

Slice Of Life Slice Of Life

hehe

I liked it, the graphics and animation are pretty good, and the music was cool. Nice work

Kid Nikki (VGDC Contest) Kid Nikki (VGDC Contest)

Keep trying

That was kinda boring, the sprites got repetitive, the sound loop was annoying after a while, the way the baddies were killed was stupid.